Selecting the right cam for your engine is one of the most important choices in any build.
Here are some things to think about when choosing a camshaft:
- How big do you want to make your engine?
- Where do you want your engine to make the most power?
- Do you want to have a “noisy” (mechanical) sounding cam?
- Do you want to have a lopie idle?
- How reliable do you want your valve train to be?
- JET Cam Recommendations
- How hard do you ride your bike?
- 88” Andrews© TW21 or TW26
- 95” Andrews© TW37
- 103” Andrews ©TW31 or TW54
- 106” Andrew©s TW50
- 110” Andrews© TW50 or TW54
- 113” Andrews© TW67
- 80” Andrews© EV-3020 or Comp EVL-3030
- 113” and Larger Andrews© EV-84
If you have any questions about a cam selection please call.